Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Festival International

A few weekends ago my wife and I found and made use of the St Landry Parish landfill. It made our life easier.

A couple of weekends ago we rented a tiller and started a garden.

A couple of weeks ago my pastor made prayer booklets for everyone in the church. They have prayers for every day of the week and each day you're praying for someone in the church. Prayer has always been a weakness for me and this has helped. It takes about 15 minutes to pray through each day.

A couple of weeks ago I also started walking each day during my lunch hour. I walk about 30-40 minutes. I read through my daily prayers during my walks.

I spent last Saturday with other volunteer firemen testing hoses. It wasn't meant for training but I learned more useful information than I've learned in all of my training.

I started a new blog. It's called Equal Time, or E-Time. It's a static (so far) blog of information I've found opposing municipal broadband. Check it out.

I'll be missing Festival International this week. It's truly the best festival anywhere. Check it out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?