Tuesday, April 12, 2005

April 12

Two years ago, a couple I knew lost their 18 year old son in a car accident. It's the kind of thing I can't imagine how to deal with. I had known them since college, but they had moved away long ago and we had lost contact. They had divorced.

I had briefly met their son but once, just a few months before the accident. Though I didn't really know their son, and don't really know them any more, on this date I can't help but wish I could do something to ease their pain. I can and do pray that God would do so.

Comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that. I have known too many folks who have lost children. I truly cannot think of a worse tradgey. My hopes and prayers go out to your friends. Dranam
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?