Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday

I'm taking a break from laying mosaic ceramic floor tile in one of the bathrooms. My back is killing me. As soon as I'm finished I'll probably take a muscle-relaxer and go to bed. Before taking out the old floor, I took out the old vanity and toilet. We're replacing them also. Then, as I was laying out the tile I discovered that the door needed trimming, so I took down the door, trimmed it, and put it back up. This is the first time I've ever done a floor by myself. I hope it turns out ok. Well, my Guinness is near empty. I'm going to finish it and then finish the floor while I'm still able. I really need more than one day a week to get things like this done. I try to avoid unnecessary labor on the Lord's Day but I'm going to have to grout this floor sometime so the plumber can install the new plumbing this week. In the meantime my wife and daughter and I are sharing a single bathroom. Therefore, it's back to work for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?