Thursday, January 27, 2005

"gay marriage"

The cover story in this week's issue of the Times of Acadiana was about "gay marriage"(?).

Marriage exists when two people of the opposite sex have a public commitment to live together with an exclusive sexual relationship. If your relationship doesn't require you to accomodate yourself to a person of the opposite sex, it's not a marriage and doesn't deserve to be called such. Living with another person of the same sex is just too easy. It also sounds very boring. Calling this a marriage will not make it a marriage any more than calling me gumbo filé will make me fit into a 2 oz jar.

Comments:
Hi: I was just going about trying to find the latest information on free worldwide calls from your computer, when I came to your site, and even though, this post, is not quite what I was searching for, it did get my attention. I now see why when I was looking for free worldwide calls from your computer, related information It led me here. Good to be able find out about this. Thanks for the info.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?